Consecration to Jesus through Mary Holy Card - Gold Version
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
In celebration of the Fatima Centennial year-long celebration, consecrate yourself, your family or your entire parish to the protection of Our Lady of Fatima! On-hand inventory only while supplies last
Consecration to Jesus through Mary, Our Lady of Fatima Gold Version features an antique image of the Blessed Mother & Jesus surrounded by angels on the card front, and the Consecration to Jesus through Mary prayer on the back.
Created by Rev. Michael Freihofer, Spiritual Adviser for the World Apostolate of Fatima - Denver division - (aka Our Lady's Blue Army), and pastor of Our Lady of the Snow.
Size: 2.5" X 4.5". A Full of Grace USA Original Product
Back of the card:
Consecration to Jesus through Mary
Holy Mary, Our Lady of Fatima
with renewed gratitude for your maternal presence
I join my voice to all the generations who call you blessed.
Hold my life in your arms:
Ask the Lord to bless and strengthen my every desire for good;
revive and nourish my faith;
sustain and enlighten my hope;
awaken and animate charity within me;
guide me along the path of holiness.
bring me under your protection
and entrust me to your beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Fatima Centennial (1917-2017)
2017 marks the Centennial of the Apparitions of Our Lady at Fatima. In celebration of this historic anniversary, we invite you to learn more about the message of Fatima and to consecrate your family in 2017 to Jesus through Mary, Our Lady of Fatima.
The Message of Fatima
Our Lady came to Fatima to save the souls of her children from hell in the eternal order, and to bring peace to their world in the temporal.
The core of her message can be expressed in three simple sentences:
1. Addressing the eternal order, she told us that hell exists and that souls are being lost to it because there is no one to make reparation for their sins.
2. Speaking of the temporal, she said that war is a consequence of sin.
3. The salvation of souls and the attainment of world peace require the conversion of sinners. “People must stop offending God because He is already so much offended.” [10-13-1917]
Almost everything else she said, the things she asked us to do, and her prophecies predicated on the nature of our response relate, either directly or indirectly, to these three fundamental elements.
A few examples:
- She asks for the daily offering of prayer, penance and sacrifice in reparation for sin and for the conversion of sinners.
- Her request that we pray the rosary every day is aimed at both reparation for sin and world peace.
- Wearing the brown scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and living the consecration it signifies effectively disposes us toward the honoring of her requests.
- Practicing the 1st Saturday Communions of Reparation devotion makes available the graces necessary for the salvation souls at the moment of their death.
- The conversion of Russia will lead to the salvation of many souls and make an enormous contribution toward the attainment of world peace.
Our Lady’s Fatima Requests
1. Daily offer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the sacrifices demanded by the duties required of your state in life, as well as whatever hardships and difficulties God permits to touch your life, in reparation for your own sins, for the sins of others, and for the conversion of all sinners. In other words, “offer it up.” This expression which so many of us were taught by our parents isn’t heard much these days. Sister Lucia considered the living out of this disposition the most fundamental and important practical, everyday response to Fatima.
2. Pray part of the Rosary daily while meditating on the Mysteries in reparation for sin, for the conversion of sinners, and for world peace.
3. Wear the Brown Scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel as both a sign and a reminder of your consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and as a protection against the snares of Satan.
4. Practice the devotion of the Communion of Reparation on the first Saturday of each month which has come to be popularly known as the 1st Saturday Devotion .
5. Contribute to the establishment of devotion to The Immaculate Heart of Mary in the world by spreading the Message of Fatima to others.
The honoring of all of these requests taken collectively and derivatives thereof constitutes the devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary which Our Lady told Lucia God desired.
An Important Observation
While Our Lady’s call for the conversion of sinners is directed toward all of her children, her devotional requests are uniquely and specifically directed at the Catholics of the world. This is so because it is Catholics whose Church teaching supports the belief that we can merit grace for ourselves and for others, who wear scapulars and consecrate their lives to Mary, who pray the rosary, and who have at their disposal the sacraments of Confession and Holy Communion. This means that primary responsibility for the fulfillment of heaven’s desire where Fatima Devotions are concerned rests upon the shoulders of the Catholics of the world. This is a burden not to be taken lightly.
The devotional requests of Our Lady of Fatima provide the precise weapons of spiritual warfare so desperately needed today. Unless the Catholics of the world take them up and use them often and well, the world will continue to lose battle after battle and the consequences for themselves, their children and their children’s children for generations to come will be grave.
Resources for Knowledge & Understanding of Fatima & Our Lady’s Message
The best and most comprehensive expose on the entire Fatima affair is Father Andrew Apostoli’s book “Fatima for Today.”
“Lucia Speaks/Prayer Cell flip-booklet” , offers an excellent summary of Sister Lucia’s memoirs.
A glimpse into Sister Lucia’s mature understanding of the call of Fatima to the world is contained in her book “Calls From The Message of Fatima.”
Learn the Message of Fatima. Live the Message of Fatima. Spread the Message of Fatima to others.
*Motherboard logo and all artwork contained herein © 2022, Motherboards, LLC.