Returns & Exchanges
You may return your purchase within 15 days of receipt for a full product cost refund. Items must be in NEW & UNUSED condition with tags and packaging intact. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization. Return Requirements*:
- All items must be returned in their new, unused and original condition. Be sure to include all accessories, packaging, documentation and tags.
- If Motherboards made an error in your order we will provide you with a prepaid return label, otherwise, the customer is responsible for return postage and insurance.
- We strongly recommend that you ship the return with a tracking number.
- There are NO returns on socks
*If any of the conditions above are not met, Motherboards reserves the right to refuse your return or charge up to a 20% restocking fee.
To exchange your item for something else, it is best to return your item for a full refund and place a new order through our website. That way you get your new item quickly and don’t risk it selling out. As always, feel free to give us a call to set up your exchange or have any questions.
- All items must be returned in their original, like new condition, including the manufacturer’s packaging, tags, documentation and any accessories.
- Please enclose a copy of the receipt and reason for returning or e-mail Customer Service.
- Shipping costs will be refunded only if we shipped the wrong product or if the item was defective.
- We’ll provide you with a pre-addressed shipping label.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping and insurance unless it was a Motherboards' error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
- Packages must be returned to Motherboards within 15 days of obtaining your RA number. All returns must be pre-paid, no COD’s will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee or refuse a return if any of the above conditions are not met.