The Immaculate Heart Surfboard - Performance Model*Regular price $975.00
*Includes free fin-set with board purchase (for a limited time).
Timeline from order to board delivery: 6 weeks (approx.)
Lift your heart and surfing prowess with the Immaculate Heart Performance model. The Performance model is a true pro-level thruster designed for progressive surfing. The Performance model is begging you to drop into solid four-to-six foot plus waves and will equally drive you through a barrel or pull you through a layback carve. HPPS Keahana core + Epoxy construction: supremely durable, 30% lighter and 20% stronger than polyurethane core/polyester resin construction.
Available in Immaculate Heart artwork commissioned specifically for Motherboards.
The Performance model is an original design built exclusively for Motherboards by Foam Works Surfboards in the Outer Banks, North Carolina, USA. Our surfboards are constructed one at a time with superb craftsmanship from industry-best, high-performance materials. You will not find a better built board.
- Performance shape and outline are designed for experienced surfers, available from 5’2” to 6’4” in length (Volume range: 21.2 Liters to 38.8 Liters).
- The slightly widened nose and meticulously crafted rocker goes from flat to single to double-V off the tail, equaling more waves and pocket turns than your last board.
- Rounded square (squash) tail finds the sweet spot between overall snappy control and speed on tap.
- Recommended as a thruster (2+1 fin setup) to optimize maneuverability and interaction through carving turns, but offers multiple fin configurations with a 5 fin-box system.
- HPPS Keahana + Epoxy construction: durable, flexible, loaded with energy and pop, 30% lighter and 20% stronger than polyurethane core/polyester resin construction.
- Gravity Glassing with S-Cloth fiberglass: greater strength and less weight than common E-Cloth fiberglass.
- Ability Level: Intermediate - Advanced - Pro
- Futures fin boxes: 5 fin-box setup for options to ride as a Thruster (recommended), Quad for more driving speed, or even go retro as a Twin, depending upon surfer preference, style, and surf break. For a limited time during this product launch, starter fins are included with your board order!
- High pressure polystyrene (HPPS)/Epoxy Construction: HPPS foam is much lighter than polyurethane (PU) foam due to its pressurization process that squeezes beads tighter together to create a lighter product. A great option for surfers that love to take to the air, lighter boards are easier to whip around quickly; this extra sensitivity makes them great for progressive surfing on waves that let you perform quick snappy maneuvers. Also beneficial for building speed faster and gliding through flat sections, HPPS/Epoxy makes a great combination for small wave performance boards.
- Keahana USA Blank: Keahana technology has been researched and developed since 1996, producing their “magical” foam blank, leading to the production of a surfboard that makes you fly on water. Keahana blanks maintain their energy and pop for the life of the board. HPPS + Epoxy resin is stronger and more flexible than traditional PU/Polyester resin, allowing it to snap back into shape with less denting than PU/Polyester construction.
- S-Cloth fiberglass: S-Cloth is made from higher quality raw material (magnesium) than E-cloth and is about 30% stronger and 15% stiffer than E-Cloth. In very basic terms, it has a tighter weave with more fibers per square inch. Most commonly used to provide greater strength with less weight than with E-glass, S-Cloth is ultimately compatible with epoxy resins. More impact resistant to heel dents and pressure dents, extending the durability and longevity of the board.
- Gravity Glassing: This glassing technique allows the resin to soak up into the fiberglass cloth, creating an even and full saturation of resin, leading to less resin puddling and potential fragile areas on the board surface.
- Made in the USA at Foam Works Surfboards in the Outer Banks, North Carolina.
See our volume calculator to dial in your recommended board.
Dimension format: Length (in.) x Width (in.) x Thickness (in.); Volume (Liters)
5'2” x 18" x 2 1/16”; 21.2 Liters
5’4” x 18 7/16” x 2 ⅛”; 23.1 Liters
5'6” x 18 ⅞“" x 2 3/16”; 25.0 Liters
5’8” x 19” x 2 5/16”; 27.4 Liters
5’10” x 19 ⅞” x 2 9/16”; 29.9 Liters
6’0” x 19 ⅝ “ x 2 ½”; 32.4 Liters
6’2” x 19 ⅞ “ x 2 ⅝”, 34.9 Liters
6’4” x 20” x 2 ⅞”, 38.8 Liters
The great refuge for all sinners: The Immaculate Heart of Mary is symbolic of her maternal love for all her children. Surrounded by a circle of roses representing her purity, sanctity and sinlessness, her heart burns with flames of love for Jesus and all humanity. The sword piercing the side of her heart represents the seven great sorrows she suffered as the Mother of Jesus.
For more information visit The Immaculate Heart website.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and returned within 14 days in the same condition that you received it. You will need to pay for return shipping and insurance. Contact us for more information at 720-323-6260.
No International returns.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once item is received and inspected, a refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, and an email notification will be sent immediately after.
Motherboard products include custom illustration and product design made exclusively for us. You will not find these illustrations anywhere else, they are truly unique copyrighted designs.* Our designs are not to be copied in any way without our written permission.
Motherboard logo and all artwork contained herein © 2022, Motherboards, LLC.