The Sacred Heart Surfboard - Hybrid Model*Regular price $975.00
*Includes free fin-set with board purchase (for a limited time).
Timeline from order to board delivery: 6 weeks (approx.)
GLIDE AND SLICE THROUGH ALL CONDITIONS
Feel the power of the Creator’s waves under your feet with the Sacred Heart Hybrid model. The Hybrid model is our most versatile board, well suited for a wide range of surfing abilities and surf conditions. The Hybrid model masterfully hides plenty of volume within its modern shape, great for those wanting extra stability or paddle power, but can also be pushed to the limits of high level surfing. The Hybrid model can handle waves from two-foot mush to pumping six foot without sacrificing performance. HPPS Keahana core + Epoxy construction: supremely durable, 30% lighter and 20% stronger than polyurethane core/polyester resin construction.
Available in Sacred Heart artwork commissioned specifically for Motherboards.
The Hybrid model is an original design built exclusively for Motherboards by Foam Works Surfboards in the Outer Banks, North Carolina, USA. Our surfboards are constructed one at a time with superb craftsmanship from industry-best, high-performance materials. You will not find a better built board.
- Multipurpose groveler-to-performance board, available from 5’6” to 6’4” in length (Volume range: 27 Liters to 44 Liters).
- Modern outline includes a shallow 2-inch swallow tail for quicker water release and pivot from rail to rail. The single concave bottom contour transitions to a double-V off the tail for more lift.
- Full nose under the chest for extra paddle power and higher wave count.
- Can be ridden as a Twin, Quad, or Thruster, depending upon surfer preference, style, and surf break.
- HPPS Keahana + Epoxy construction: durable, flexible, loaded with energy and pop, 30% lighter and 20% stronger than polyurethane core/polyester resin construction.
- Gravity Glassing with S-Cloth fiberglass: greater strength and less weight than common E-Cloth fiberglass.
- Ability Level: Weekend Warrior - Intermediate - Advanced (great board for any rider looking to take their skills to the next level).
- Futures fin boxes: 5 fin-box setup for options to ride as a Twin, Quad, or Thruster. For a limited time during this product launch, starter fins are included with your board order!
- High pressure polystyrene (HPPS)/Epoxy Construction: HPPS foam is much lighter than polyurethane (PU) foam due to its pressurization process that squeezes beads tighter together to create a lighter product. A great option for surfers that love to take to the air, lighter boards are easier to whip around quickly; this extra sensitivity makes them great for progressive surfing on waves that let you perform quick snappy maneuvers. Also beneficial for building speed faster and gliding through flat sections, HPPS/Epoxy makes a great combination for small wave performance boards.
- Keahana USA Blank: Keahana technology has been researched and developed since 1996, producing their “magical” foam blank, leading to the production of a surfboard that makes you fly on water. Keahana blanks maintain their energy and pop for the life of the board. HPPS + Epoxy resin is stronger and more flexible than traditional PU/Polyester resin, allowing it to snap back into shape with less denting than PU/Polyester construction.
- S-Cloth fiberglass: S-Cloth is made from higher quality raw material (magnesium) than E-cloth and is about 30% stronger and 15% stiffer than E-Cloth. In very basic terms, it has a tighter weave with more fibers per square inch. Most commonly used to provide greater strength with less weight than with E-glass, S-Cloth is ultimately compatible with epoxy resins. More impact resistant to heel dents and pressure dents, extending the durability and longevity of the board.
- Gravity Glassing: This glassing technique allows the resin to soak up into the fiberglass cloth, creating an even and full saturation of resin, leading to less resin puddling and potential fragile areas on the board surface.
- Made in the USA at Foam Works Surfboards in the Outer Banks, North Carolina.
See our volume calculator to dial in your recommended board.
Dimension format: Length (in.) x Width (in.) x Thickness (in.); Volume (Liters)
5'6” x 19" x 2 ¼”; 27.2 Liters
5’8” x 19 ¼” x 2 ⅜”; 29.8 Liters
5’10” x 19 ⅜” x 2 7/16”; 31.6 Liters
6’0” x 19 ¾” x 2 ½”; 34.1 Liters
6’2” x 20” x 2 ⅝”, 37.3 Liters
6’4” x 21 ½” x 2 ⅞”, 44.0 Liters
For those troubled by the afflictions of modern life, the Sacred Heart of Jesus is the greatest source of spiritual and temporal help, graces and blessings. His physical Sacred Heart, pierced by our sins and for our salvation, surmounted by a cross and encircled with thorns IS the representation of his divine and self-sacrificing LOVE for humanity. His Divine Heart is a furnace whose burning rays of love reanimate faith and rekindle love in hearts that have grown cold and ungrateful.
For more information read the Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus on the Sisters of Carmel website.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and returned within 14 days in the same condition that you received it. You will need to pay for return shipping and insurance. Contact us for more information at 720-323-6260.
No International returns.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once item is received and inspected, a refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, and an email notification will be sent immediately after.
Motherboard products include custom illustration and product design made exclusively for us. You will not find these illustrations anywhere else, they are truly unique copyrighted designs.* Our designs are not to be copied in any way without our written permission.
Motherboard logo and all artwork contained herein © 2022, Motherboards, LLC.