The Sacred Heart Surfboard - Longboard Model*
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
*Includes free fin-set with board purchase (for a limited time).
Timeline from order to board delivery: 6 weeks (approx.)
CLASSIC LOG TAKES YOU TO THE SHORES OF WAIKIKI
The Sacred Heart Longboard model hits the heart of classic surfing. The Longboard model is a classic log with a full nose and room for days. You will be spending most of your session camping out up front with a toe in the water as the long, rounded square tail keeps you locked in and stable. This is our ultimate longboard for the log enthusiast, harnessing your inner Waikiki where power and grace collide into the fine art of beautiful surfing. EPS core + Epoxy construction: supremely durable, 30% lighter and 20% stronger than polyurethane core/polyester resin construction.
Available in Sacred Heart artwork commissioned specifically for Motherboards.
The Longboard model is an original design built exclusively for Motherboards by Foam Works Surfboards in the Outer Banks, North Carolina, USA. Our surfboards are constructed one at a time with superb craftsmanship from industry-best, high-performance materials. You will not find a better built board.
- A full 9’4” outline, wide point above center, designed for entry level, intermediate, and especially the experienced longboard enthusiast looking to hang five or ten. Size available at 9’4” in length (Volume: 74.4 Liters).
- Wide point above the center begs you to walk the nose and back. Huge planning surface for seamless glide from paddle to ride, slight concave off nose to slight Vee off the tail. Round square tail to aid in biting into the turn, pulled in just enough to get the board turning but keeps volume to maximize your glide.
- Low nose rocker and flat through the midpoint provides a classic log feel with slight hitch up in the tail rocker to wind the board back around into the critical section.
- Versatile fin box, recommended as a Single fin, but can be ridden as a Single +2 fin setup.
- EPS + Epoxy Construction: Super durable, strong, flexible, and higher ding resistance than traditional polyurethane/polyester construction.
- Gravity Glassing with S-Cloth fiberglass: greater strength and less weight than common E-Cloth fiberglass.
- Ability Level: Entry Level - Intermediate - Advanced - Fun for All Levels.
- Futures fin boxes: Single +2 fin-box setup for options to ride as a Single fin (recommended) or single +2 setup, depending upon surfer preference, style, and surf break. For a limited time during this product launch, starter fins are included with your board order!
- EPS/Epoxy Construction: Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam is much lighter than polyurethane (PU) foam and has a more buoyant feel to it, as it sits a little higher in the water, measuring 1/3 the weight of PU foam on average. This is beneficial for building speed faster, also making it easier to glide through flat sections. The combination of EPS and Epoxy resin is stronger and more flexible than traditional PU/polyester resin, allowing it to snap back into shape with less denting than PU/polyester construction.
- S-Cloth fiberglass: S-Cloth is made from higher quality raw material (magnesium) than E-cloth and is about 30% stronger and 15% stiffer than E-Cloth. In very basic terms, it has a tighter weave with more fibers per square inch. Most commonly used to provide greater strength with less weight than with E-glass, S-Cloth is ultimately compatible with epoxy resins. More impact resistant to heel dents and pressure dents, extending the durability and longevity of the board.
- Gravity Glassing: This glassing technique allows the resin to soak up into the fiberglass cloth, creating an even and full saturation of resin, leading to less resin puddling and potential fragile areas on the board surface.
- Made in the USA at Foam Works Surfboards in the Outer Banks, North Carolina.
See our volume calculator to dial in your recommended board.
Dimension format: Length (in.) x Width (in.) x Thickness (in.); Volume (Liters)
9’4 ½” x 23 1/16” x 2 ⅞ “; 74.4 Liters
For those troubled by the afflictions of modern life, the Sacred Heart of Jesus is the greatest source of spiritual and temporal help, graces and blessings. His physical Sacred Heart, pierced by our sins and for our salvation, surmounted by a cross and encircled with thorns IS the representation of his divine and self-sacrificing LOVE for humanity. His Divine Heart is a furnace whose burning rays of love reanimate faith and rekindle love in hearts that have grown cold and ungrateful.
For more information read the Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus on the Sisters of Carmel website.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and returned within 14 days in the same condition that you received it. You will need to pay for return shipping and insurance. Contact us for more information at 720-323-6260.
No International returns.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once item is received and inspected, a refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, and an email notification will be sent immediately after.
Motherboard products include custom illustration and product design made exclusively for us. You will not find these illustrations anywhere else, they are truly unique copyrighted designs.* Our designs are not to be copied in any way without our written permission.
Motherboard logo and all artwork contained herein © 2022, Motherboards, LLC.